London City Airport (LCY)
Airlines and Terminals
(London, England, UK)
Around two million passengers arrive and depart at London City Airport's single terminal from destinations throughout the UK and Europe every year. The airport boasts easy access to hotels and the centre of the capital and has excellent facilities.
The check-in area of London City Airport is on the right hand side of the terminal building on entry, with Arrivals located nearby and Departures situated upstairs on the first floor. Both foreign and domestic carriers serve London City Airport and the following list displays useful information on these airlines.
There is just one terminal building, the North Terminal, with Check-in and Arrivals both located on the ground floor of the main concourse, while Departures is situated on the first floor.
- North Terminal - serves all passengers from the UK and Europe with several airlines including Air France, British Airways and Lufthansa
London City Airport (LCY) North Terminal
- Air France (CityJet)
- Air France (Suckling Airways for CityJet)
- Alitalia (Alitalia CityLiner)
- Blue Islands
- British Airways
- British Airways (BA CityFlyer)
- British Airways (Eastern Airways for BA CityFlyer)
- British Airways (Suckling Airways for Sun Air of Scandinavia)
- Lufthansa Regional (Lufthansa CityLine)
- Sky Work Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines (Swiss European Air Lines)